Sunday, May 14, 2017

Zantrex Black Update


Okay for everyone that has been following my Zantrex Black blog I said that I would be doing an update. But there are some things that I am going to go over as well to kind of help others succeed like I have. Since the first blog it has been almost 2 months I have had some ups and downs with the experiment. The first 3 weeks went great and then my fiancé found out that I was doing the experiment and of course being the concerned person he was he was trying to get me to eat … the thing was it was things that we not exactly healthy. Processed foods, breads, pastas and things due to food allergies he knew I should not have. But he was trying to help.
So, once I got him okay with the idea of me doing the experiment to help everyone on my blog he agreed to try and help me out.  As far as my diet I will go through a normal day just so that people can see that I do eat normally with taking the Zantrex Black pills.

Morning 4 am While Coffee is Brewing of Course
I usually take 2 Zantrex Black Pills and I drink a full 32 oz. bottle of water. As there are warnings that if you do not drink enough water with the pills you will get a nasty rash and who would want that. While waiting the 15 minutes for the coffee I will get my breakfast.

1 Bowl of Special K with Yogurt Bites or a small bowl of cottage cheese and strawberries or blueberries with my cup of coffee. I don’t usually eat much in the morning as my stomach tends to be sour in the morning. I’ve had the issue since high school just have to be careful

After my usual chores around the house it is usually around 10 am and I get the kids together for a walk in to town with my fiancé. I have been walking almost every day now whereas before it was every other day. Yesterday, we walked 7 hours taking 1 hour for a lunch and the 2nd dose of 2 pills. And a salad and taking an hour to take the girls to the park.

During the walk, I filled my water bottle 4 times and it is a 32 oz bottle that is 128 oz. of water however; with as hot as it has been and as much as you sweat during summer it is always wise to always have water. But about 30 minutes before we got home I took the 3 dose of 2 pills Please keep in mind that in approximate we walked about 6 to 7 miles

So then by the time we got home my fiancé made pork steaks and potato salad and I did not have to wait like you are supposed to

Result of Changing Activity
In changing my activity, I have seen some change. In the first blog, I had stated that I needed to lose 20 lbs because of the doctor. Even with the set back and with my fiancé worried that I was not getting enough to eat I am still right on track I have lost 25 pounds. One thing to keep in mind is that you do not want to lose the weight too fast. Losing the weight too fast can lead to other health issues.


I hope this helps anyone that is trying to track how they are doing with losing the weight with Zantrex or it gives them a good idea of a structure that they need to follow to lose the weight and stay healthy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment