Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Blogging Tips 18 What Blogging Platform Works the Best in Generating Money?


Over the past 2 months as a blogger and freelance writer expert I have conducted an experiment on WordPress and on Blogger and I am shocked at the results that I have come up with. I wrote 40 blogs on each blogging platform and I am shocked at the result

WordPress has statistics that say that you will gain 37% more of a client base, when you use their services. However, if you are someone that is just starting out you may not have the ability to pay for services. Which is one thing that WordPress does not tell you. In order to get the added audience, you have to purchase a plan from them. But even then, it is still not promised that you will get that much exposure.

However, I have found that when you use Blogger when writing your blog, you will actually have a better audience base and the best part is you do not have to worry about purchasing anything. When you use Blogger, you can do all of the options that WordPress has to offer without having to pay a dime. Your website looks just as professional and you actually have the ability to add other blogs with an import or export button.

With the past 2 months I have literally gained 6000 views on my blog and guess what, as a blogger you also get paid with using Blogger as they are affiliated with AdSense which pays those that advertise for them. So, if you are looking for a reliable blog platform I would strongly suggest Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment