Sunday, April 16, 2017

Zantrex Black Product Review



Disclaimer: I am going to tell it like it is. I do not sugar coat things. If after reading the review if I have not answered something please feel free to leave a comment in the bottom of the page and I will be glad to comment back with an answer for you.

Note to Anyone Starting This Regimen:
If you are looking for a quick fix, this is not a quick fix product. However, if you eat right and exercise with the product it will help in losing weight. But please make sure you talk with your doctor first before trying Zantrex. And please do not take unless you are 18 years or older. 

Appearance and Ease of Taking the Pills  

While the pills themselves do tend to look intimidating because of the size and the fact that they are black in all reality they are not that bad. Taken with a full glass of water I have found that I do not really have a bad reaction like some of the other reviews say that they do. They suggest taking 2 caplets 3 times a day for a full result. I am here to tell you I have only taken 2 pills 2 times a day because I have found that if I take the last dose I am up all night. That is not good either having 3 kids and a fiancé that rely on me during the day.
Another thing that increases the Zantrex Black effectiveness is the fact that I could completely give up soda and switch to cold water. You will find that when taking the pills that your appetite is going to be shrinking over time as well.

Exercising and Eating Right
While you are taking the Zantrex Pill you are going to want to take them 15 to 20 minutes before you eat. By doing that the pill can help you break down your food better. After you are done with your meal make sure that you take the time to work out.  One of the best way is going for a walk or a job it is not as intense however you will lose it just as if you worked out hardcore as well.
As I have found once I have eaten I will go for a 2 mile walk one way or 4-mile round trip and by the end of it. I do feel ten times better than I did than before I started. I just make sure that I have a pack with me that has 2 bottles of water or more that way I stay hydrated while I am walking. 

End Result and What You Could See
As I have only taken the product only because the doctor requested that they wanted me to lose 20 lbs. before the next time I saw him, I was unsure if I could do it without a little help. I have only been taking the product for approximately 3 weeks now and I have lost 17 lbs. and my energy level has gone up and I am seeing a chance in my stomach and waist area.

In combine with working out and eating better I feel that this product is worthy of what it says that it is meant to do. However, you do need to make sure that you drink plenty of water because as one of the side effects that a lot of people are saying that they are having with this product is a rash and it is due to not drinking enough water. If you do that you should be fine. I hope this helps anyone that is considering the Zantex Black Supplement 

No comments:

Post a Comment